Thursday, September 21, 2006

"Truly Simple Elegant Tea Cake" and "Small Yellow Print Seven-sons Tea Cake"



Marshaln on September 11th, 2006 06:51 pm (UTC)
Re: "Iron" Tea Cake. Give me some time - I will write on this issue with pictures
Do you own any Zhenchunya hao? 真淳雅號?

and

Marshaln on September 3rd, 2006 11:10 am (UTC)
Re: 1999 Xia Guan square tea bricks
It looks like you shop sometimes at Sunsing, as the tong of stuff in the bottom left
(in the white polyester bag wrapper) looks like their packaging. Which cake is it?
Other than Simplified Font, got any other goodies? Yellow label? Blue? Red?? :)


Dear Marshaln,

I am busy these days.
I reply you by posting photos.

I have got some samples of "Truly Simple Elegant Tea Cake" (or "Zhenchunya Hao").
For Seven-sons Small Yellow Print (Tea Cake), I have some.
For Blue Print Round Tea Cake, I have brewed it and, therefore, not much left.

Clouds (Hong Kong)
http://www.cloudsteacollection.com

2 Comments:

At November 24, 2006 10:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

淳 translated as "unsophisticated",
is it truly mean "unsophisticated" in this context?
more like pure or mellow in this context.

 
At November 24, 2006 10:53 pm, Blogger Cloudstea said...

Thanks for your comment.

Actually, I have already changed the translation into "Simple".

Therefore, this is the site I haven't yet updated, it should read ""Truly Simple Elegant Tea Cake" 真淳雅號.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home