Sunday, September 10, 2006

Doubts from phyll_sheng

phyll_sheng posted a message at http://community.livejournal.com/puerh_tea on September 3rd, 2006 05:50 am (UTC)

He said,
"Re: 1999 Xia Guan square tea bricks

I'm still very very skeptical of your claims, cloudstea. Now, if you could send a sample of that 1999年5月 pu-erh to us, you might just clear the clouds away.
As usual, I make bad jokes.
"

I posted some photos in a previous post like:-





Anway, I replied phyll_sheng as follows:-

Dear phyll_sheng,

Sorry for my late reply.
I was too busy this week.

I am referring to your post on September 3rd, 2006 05:50 am (UTC)
you said,
>I'm still very very skeptical of your claims, cloudstea.

It doesn't matter. As I said, "what I have said is just my words."
Whether the information I provided is reliable will depend on how you judge my words. I would advise you (actually I always advise that to every tea lover) not to fully believe in me. Independent mind in tea stuff is very important because TEA, especially Puerh Tea, is not like red wine having a well developed aging system and markets.

Puerh Tea is new to the Western world. To be honest, in fact, it is also new to 95% of Chinese people. Even in the place of Puerh Tea storage origin - Hong Kong, aged puerh tea is new to 95% of the Hong Kong population.

You said,
>Now, if you could send a sample of that 1999年5月 pu-erh to us, you might just clear the clouds away.

Why not?
Here is my e-mail address: lord@tsl.net.hk
If you let me have an address, I will mail you the sample from Hong Kong.

Please use this subject anyway: "Tea Sample - 1999 Xia Guan square tea bricks".
Otherwise, sometimes, my Norton anti-spams will put irregular mail to the trash directly.

You will get some Hong Kong stamps as well when I mail sample to you.
Whatever you are, I will mail. I undertake this.

How much tea sample do you need? Let me know.
I must stress that, sample only, I am not offering to sell anything, do you know I'm saying?

6 Comments:

At September 11, 2006 12:45 am, Blogger ~ Phyll said...

Hello Cloudstea,

I just read your message today. Oh no, I was not being serious :) It was a bad joke in response to psychopuncture's previous message. I don't distrust or doubt you at all.

Nice "meeting" you, and I hope to learn from you.

~Phyll

 
At September 11, 2006 12:59 am, Blogger ~ Phyll said...

May I link your blog on my blog, Cloudstea? I would enjoy reading and learning from your posts.

 
At September 11, 2006 1:38 am, Blogger Cloudstea said...

phyll_sheng,

I do not mind sharing my tea. If you do not mind giving me a mailing address, I will certainly mail you some 99 square brick samples. I am seroius actually. Tea are my collections, I will drink them anyway.

-------------

>May I link your blog on my blog, Cloudstea?
Of course, be my guest.
You may link my blog to your blog.

May I link your Blog as well?
The http address of your blog is...?

 
At September 11, 2006 1:47 am, Blogger MarshalN said...

I'm curious

Since I have been hanging out at Best Tea House a lot (for the past few years), someone with a collection like yours might've been mentioned. In fact, who knows, I might've even met you somewhere, if you go there often, or at least sometimes.

Have we met?

 
At September 11, 2006 2:53 am, Blogger Cloudstea said...

Dear Marshaln,

Actually, as I mentioned in my first post that I had my first Puerh tea cake collection since 1993.
I was low-profiled. Whether we have met before... I have no idea.

 
At September 11, 2006 6:58 am, Blogger ~ Phyll said...

Cloud, thank you for your permission. I have done it. My humble blog is located at:

http://phyllsheng.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home